Experienced-Based Project Execution
ER offers our clients a combination of expertise and experience allowing for cost effective design and construction:
- Constructability Review of Design Documents
- Construction/Operation/ Maintenance for Soil,
Groundwater and Mine Leachate Treatment Systems*
- Engineered Cap and Liner Construction including
Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCL), High-Density
Polyethylene (HDPE) and other synthetics
- HDPE Pipe Fusion and Installation
- Repository, Land Farm, Sediment Repository and
- Design and Construction of Water Treatment Systems
- Fixed Price and Cost Reimbursable
- Project/Construction Management
*Our project experience includes constructing and operating systems for the treatment of hydrocarbon and chlorinated solvents in groundwater and mine waste discharge, as well as soil treatment systems for heavy metal and organic contamination.
ER has a network of specialized subcontractors nationwide, allowing for reliable subcontracting as needed to meet the most challenging environmental construction project.
History of Success
Over the years, ER crews have handled millions of tons of contaminated soil and hazardous waste. A review of our completed projects demonstrates our ability to execute a full range of remediation assignments. This level of industry experience, coupled with our skilled personnel, equipment and technology resources, has fueled our corporate growth, making ER one of the nation’s leading environmental services providers.